The edition of this widget is intimately linked to the Storyboard, and therefore it is mainly there that you can edit it. However, the general settings are editable in Project Settings > Widgets > Mindmap.
Edit general options for the mindmap
In Project> Widget> Mindmap, you can modify the following:
- Widget title
- Display Options
- Whether to show the description of sequences
- Display or not the watermark project (editable in design parameters)
- Whether to show the link arrows
- Sequence size and links (this change also will impact the size of the storyboard sequences)
- Sequence color and links (this change also will impact the color of the seauences on the storyboard)
Edit the advanced options mindmap
Show / hide sequences on the mindmap
For each sequence, you can choose to hide it in the mindmap by unchecking this option in the properties window of the sequence. This will gray it out on the storyboard, but it obviously will be accessible in your project if you create a link from another sequence or from a widget menu .
Show / hide sequence thumbnails on the mindmap
If a sequence is displayed on the mindmap , vou can choose not to get the thumbnail , in which case the sequence will be displayed as a colored circle instead of the image.
Show / hide sequence titles on the mindmap
If a sequence is displayed on the mindmap , vou can choose not to display the title.
Show / hide links
For each link, you can decide to hide it in the mindmap by unchecking this option in the properties window of the link. This will gray it out on the storyboard, but the link will remain active of course .
Show / hide arrows on the link
For each link (if the option is enabled in the widget options), you can hide the directional arrow in the mindmap by unchecking this option from the properties window of the sequence.
Give access to the mindmap of your project
There are several ways to provide access to the mindmap:
- From the footer: in "Widget> footer" add a new link to a new widget, and select the mindmap in the list of widgets
- From a sequence: create a link to a widget, and select mindmap from the list
- From the watermark: in the design settings of your project, select "widget" in the type of link and then mindmap from the list
This widget was developed thanks to the opensource library Sigma.js