- Refactoring of the code of the Player so that the sequences generated are displayed in div's instead of iFrames.
- Modified the default scrollbar css file.
- Added the previsualization of element transitions (fade and barwipe) in the editor.
- Modified the barwipe behavior for in/out animations of elements.
- If the loop property is set to true for a video, it will continue playing even after the sequence is finished.
- Deep links are displayed even if the player is embedded as an iframe.
- Set the video or audio as a syncmaster of the sequence created by dropping a media into the storyboard.
- Removed the 'link to' prefix from the label of buttons created from the storyboard.
- Changed the default background alpha of overlays from 0 to 0.75.
- Added a text input to the sequence properties panel to change the duration of the sequence.
- Changed the default duration of sequences from 60s to 30s.
- Added the possibility to edit the image pan and zoom when double clicking on it on the wysiwyg.
- Increased the size of the the pan and zoom editor window.
- Made the option to synchronize the selection in the storyboard and the sequences list in the media library deactivated by default.
- Scrollbars customization using nonoscrollbar.js (the css file is in ressources/misc).
- Dragging a media from the media library into the storyboard creates a new sequence.
- Buttons created from the storyboard have a duration equal to the sequence duration.
- Added the possibility to drag medias from the media library into the wysiwyg.
- Corrected a problem some iframes are not played by the player when their code contains simple quotes.
- Set the correct volume for videos when previsualizing.
Contact Usemail: support[at]klynt.net
|Build a Responsive Sequence|
|Hands on Klynt API|
|Set up Your Own Web Server|
|Last check: before export|