FeaturesYouTube video integration:
- You can now add YouTube videos by pasting their url directly in the media library to use them in your project. You’ll be able to synchronize youtube videos with any contents (texts, images, links, iframes, …)
IE 9 & 10 fonts optimization with .eot support:
For every .ttf font file you import into your project, you can also import .eot file so that your texts will be compatible on all browsers inclusing Internet Explorer. (lien fontsquirl)
- UI changes to Fonts Settings.
- The default sequence transition is now set to "fade” by default.
- To access the Pan & Zoom screen you can now right-click on an image in the timeline and select “Pan & Zoom”.
- When previewing a sequence, if you click anywhere in the editor, the preview will be paused.
- Audios can be played when you preview your sequence in the editor.
Bug fixes- Added a fix to prevent elements from disappearing when they end exactly at the sequence end.
- Corrected a problem where the player fails to load in Firefox when embedded in an iframe with a different domain.
- Corrected a problem where elements with ‘out’ transitions and no ‘in’ transitions are not displayed again when seeking in time.
- Corrected a problem whith barwipe in Firefox.