Klynt editor timeline improvements:
- You can now lock tracks of a sequence timeline by clicking on the lock icon on the right of the track. This will lock the element on the stage area and you will no longer be able to select and move it.
- As well as locking tracks, you can hide track elements by clicking on the eye icon on te right of the track. All elements on this track will no longer be visible on the stage area and will also be locked.
- By right clicking on a link in the object track you now select "Open target sequence" that displays the target sequence in the sequence editor.
- When moving between sequence tabs in the sequence editor, the cursor stays in the same place instead of going back to 0s.
- When moving or resizing the duration of elements on the timeline, they now also snap to the end cursor.
- When you copy/paste a button on the object track, the information related to the link is copied with it.
- When you copy/paster any element on the timeline, all the style information is copied with it.
- When an element is selected on the timeline, it is also marked as selected in the stage area.
- You can now add actions to elements to seek within a sequence, close an overlay sequence, share on Facebook or Twitter, show embed code, or enter full screen mode.
- When you are editing a sequence, you are now able to see the in and out points of a pan&zoom animation instead of just the in position and size.
- When you open a project, Klynt now checks if the project folder is present in the Klynt_v2 folder of your documents and if the project has the same name.
- Some tool tips were always visible when moving from one sequence to another, this issue is now fixed.
Download this version here.