Move Around Your StoryboardYou have two options to move around the Storyboard:
1. Use the red frame in the Navigator panel located on the top right of the Storyboard window
2. On the Storyboard background, click and drag on your Storyboard to move from one area to another
Zoom In / Zoom Out on your StoryboardYou have two options for zooming in/out:
1. Use the zoom slider in the Navigator panel
2. Use the mouse wheel on the Storyboard
Set up Sequence Thumbnail ColorTo change the default color of a sequence or sub sequence thumbnail, right click on it > color. Or directly from the Mindmap widget from the project > widgets > mindmap menu.
Set up Link Arrow ColorOnce a link is created, the arrow is black. You can change its color with a right click > Color. Or directly from the Mindmap widget from the project > widgets > mindmap menu.
Change Link Arrow CurveTo change the curve of an arrow, click once on the line to select it, then click and drag the point in the middle of the arrow to shape the curve.
Change the Display Size of a Sequence on the StoryboardTo change the display size of a sequence, right click on it > Size. Or directly from the Mindmap widget from the project > widgets > mindmap menu.
Assign a Thumbnail to a Sequence or SubsequenceBy default, a thumbnail is created based on the first media uploaded in a sequence. There are two ways to change the thumbnails
1. To create a thumbnail for the first time, drag-and-drop a media from the Media Library to a sequence or page icon.
2. To override the current thumbnail, right click on one of the media linked to your sequence, in the Media Library, and choose set as default thumb or select a new image directly by clicking on the thumbnail found in the sequence properties panel.accessible from the Storyboard
The thumbnail you assign to a sequence is the same thumbnail that will appear in the index menu, and map menu.
Change a Sequence ThumbnailIf you want to change a sequence's thumbnail, drag and drop the image you want to use as a thumbnail from the media library to the sequence, then click on this sequence's name in the media library to see the list of media associated to this sequence. When you see the image you want to use as a thumbnail, right click on it and click on "Set as default thumb". This will change the sequence's thumbnail and automatically update your menu with the new thumbnail once you export your project.
Or after drag and dropping the image, you can click on the thumbnail in the sequence properties panel to select the newly associated image.
Change the background color of a sequence
To change the background color of a sequence click on the sequence to display the Properties panel and select the background color from the color palette.